
We are still trying to figure out if Eden looks more like me or Don...


Eden is growing fast and looks different every week....I guess she is a good blend of both Don and me!! She now weights 12 lbs.
"They will be my people, and I will be their God. I will give them singleness of heart and action, so that they will always fear me for their own good and the good of their children after them. I will make an everlasting covenant with them; I will never stop doing good to them, and I will inspire them to fear me, so that they will never turn away from me." Jeremiah 32:38-40



3 comments:
Eden is certainly a good mix of both of you... just make sure she stay more with mommy : P heeheehee... and hey... she is definitely not camera shy at all!!
About your grad photo... man.. time flies!! 12 yrs!! wa!
Don... I miss your clean shaved days... hahhah
sharon's eyes and don's mouth!
wow, i love the comparison photos. it really does make you realize how babies really are the mixed up genetic versions of the parents. very cool! :)
I want to say that Eden really looks like both of you. So pretty!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment